19 Ocak 2013 Cumartesi

Killed me with no word




And as you ripped it all apart 
That when I turned to watch you. 
And as the light with you in dark 
I saw you turn to shadow 



Like broken pieces.

Şimdi bir şarkı açtım ve onun bana verdiği ilhamla geliyorum.

Çünkü Helene yine benim hakkımda farkında olmadan yaptığım birşey farketti, bende bu sefer farkında olarak yapacağım.
Telefonuma yazdığım birşeyi düzelterek koyacağım önce.
Yüksek sesli olunca müzik işe yaramadı sanırım, gelmediler.
Kelimeler.



The broken pieces 
I hold these pieces of me 

The broken pieces 

I hold these pieces 






AND I'M LOSING YOU ?
Peki bu nasıl hissettiriyor biliyor musun ? Like I'm dying inside and nobody knows.
Just burning inside, just living with that pain.
Noone can even feel it BUT I can feel it deep inside.
Its so deep even I can't touch it or take it from there and throw it away.
It's a broken piece, it can cut me down and kill me now but I doesn't.
Beause it wants me alive, kill me alive.
Do you see ? Do you see what you've done to me ?
Do feel the piece inside me ? You don't, do you?
Cause now it's just past, all our memories past away.
Gone but not forever cause I know it will be here soon and kill me once again.







And as you ripped it all apart 

That when I turned to watch you. 

And as the light with you in dark 

I saw you turn to shadow 


Ve bu yazıyı açıklayamam bile.
Çünkü geldiler.
Dumanın arasında süzülen kelimeler.
Aslında hep ordalar, olacaklar ama onları kendime çekmem bazen çok zor.
O parçayı söküp atmak bazen çok zor.
Bazen o kadar kolay ki, bazen o kadar invisible ki orda olduğunu unutabiliyorum.
Sadece o anlar güzel zaten.
And I'm losing this and I'm losing you.





It's too late now 
To stop the process 

This was your choice 

You let it in 

This double life you lead 

Is eating you up from within 

A thousand shards of glass 

You pushed beneath my skin 

Left me lying there to bleed

2 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

Farkında olarak yaptığın öyle çok belli ki! :)

in flames dedi ki...

Aslında öyle olmadı :D Farkında olarak yapmaya çalıştım olmadı, o zaman telefondaki yazıyı koyayım dedim, öyle yazdım ve tam o anda geldiler :)