26 Nisan 2013 Cuma

Çünkü anlatamam



I'm sorry that you've hurted me.
I'm sorry that I've hurted you.
I know that I was never good enough.
I was just a compensate for you.
I was just a toliet paper and you used me.
You used me and threw me to the toilet.
You saw me drowning.
I was drowning.
I was calling you for help.
You looked at me. Looked at me in the eye and you said
"I didn't do anything."
Yeah, all right darling I know.
You didn't do anything at all.
You watched me drowning.
Falling deep inside.
Falling deeper.
And now all I can say;
"Pull me under, I'm not afraid."
You did believe that too, didn't?
You though that I could just forget you.
I can't always just forget you.


At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are
Never coming home


Çünkü anlatamıyorum. Şarkı ya da ingilizce olmadan artık anlatamıyorum.
This was suppose to be pravite.
But now I can't even write it down.

4 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

Bazen, neyi anlatmak istiyorsan kendine anlatman en güzeli.Çoğu kez, insanlar bizi duymaz çünkü ya da anlayacağını düşündüğün bir insan bulamazsın.
sevgilerimle

Sam Scarlet dedi ki...

my chemical romance her derde deva.

in flames dedi ki...

kesinlikle! Bazen, yazamadığımda sadece şarkı sözleri.. :)

in flames dedi ki...

Aslında insanlar bizi asla duymaz. Sadece kendi söyleyecekleri şey için susmamızı beklerler. Hatta bazıları bunu bile beklemez.
Belki de ben daha dinleyen birini bulamadım.. Çok teşekkürler değerli yorumun için Lady Jane. :)