17 Ekim 2013 Perşembe

flowers within me

Maybe, we should give water to flowers in us. Maybe, we should go out and do what the fuck ever we want. Maybe we shouldn't listen the ones who's saying that we should be prosper. Maybe we should'nt wear any clothes and keep ourself from our desires.
Maybe we shouldn't be a part of this society. We should say fuck you, fuck your rules. Becase it doesn't make sense to me and I don't wanna do it. You can't say that I should. I didn't give you that right.

And maybe, we should just let that flowers die and be a good person for our "country".
Because that's why we all are here, right?
Do you really believe that my friend? Are you really that much blind?
Do you really want to shut our voices? Off course you do.
You think that this is all. You think that your ultimate level is being a president, princibal or whatever.
You really do shut your heart's voice.
And I believe that with all my heart, you are never going to be the "one".
You are never going to be on your ultimate level because there is not ultimate level. There is no level! This is not a race. Everybody doesn't have to be prosper in your way. They are not prosper in anyway, they are happy with what they are doing. They are doing the thing that they want to do and they are just happy with that.
Everyone in here wants to hear a voice from their heart and you are keeping them from even to know that there's a voice from the heart.
I think, you are the evil in this world.
And I think this is your and our personal hell.
We are always forcing to doing things, we never listen our heart.
We are not even using our brain because you are just teaching us to not think, just do what the fuck ever you're saying.
But I won't give up. I will fight. Maybe, I and the flowers in me will die in this battle but when it all ends, I won't think that my life is mess. I will think that I didn't give up and surrender. I didn't let it get me.


8 yorum:

deeptone dedi ki...

forget the rules, forget the system. there are so many rules for the fools. we dont need any of the society's wishes and rules. after school, it is easy to be far away from the people. it is easy to stay as a child. we dont have to be a good person in the society. ın order to be able to live as we want, we need to finish school and get a job. and we dont have to search for something, just living is enough, life brings us everything. the secret is, wait for nothing in life. no expectation is the power within us.
:)

in flames dedi ki...

But Deep, when we get a job we have go somewhere like school again. We have go there and be a part of that fucking society. We have to listen another rules. We have to live in another rule. Because we can't survive without money. I want survive without money. Which job can offer me that?
Deep, I don't know if you watch the "into the wild" movie but I want to be exactly like that boy.. Everybody thinks that I can't do it. I just believe that; this life has no meaning right know. I want to find the meaning and its hidden in the nature. At least, it's not here. I can sense that. I have to find it. You're right, the secret is, wait for nothing in life. Cause it won't come. I just have to find it. I feel emty like that. It's so meaningless.
Thank you for your valuable comment and for your understanding. It's so valuable, really.

Brida dedi ki...

Şimdi ben bir şey dicem, İngilizcemi konuşturmaktan vazgeçtim. Direk olaya giriyorum. KIZIM MADEM SEN DE İSTANBULDASIN BİZ NİYE BULUŞMUYORUZ AMK!

in flames dedi ki...

Wheeee, bilmem neden yapmıyoruuuz? <3

deeptone dedi ki...

mimledim seni. gelcem yine.
:)

Serkan Aydemir dedi ki...

İngilizceye bir türlü alışamadım :D

in flames dedi ki...

O kadar vaktim yok ki. Olunca yaparım ki. :))

in flames dedi ki...

Ben de bazen orda çok rahat oluyorum, napsak. :)